Sorry I’ve been MIA, but did you notice it became spring outside? Mostly nice weather and plenty to do!
As I’ve stated before, though I don’t record every work out, I work out four days per week, without fail now. Wow! Each time, I realize that this is why I go to the gym. For example, Monday’s workout was 400m run then 20 burpees, 3 times (was supposed to be 5 times, but I simply am not that cool). There is NO way I would have finished it at home. I hurt. It was hard. I got worse and worse at it. I would have just called it a day within the first round at home. There? I push myself. I need the gym, the other people’s support, etc.
On that note, Monday, two women came up to me and gave me compliments!
Other workouts – Tuesday:
Warm-up (3 rounds):
- Samson stretch
- 10 push-ups
- 10 dips
- 10 squat-hops
- Run 400m, THEN
- 30 reps of each: box jumps, pull-ups, over-head squats,
- 20 reps of each: box jumps, pull-ups, over-head squats,
- 10 reps of each: box jumps, pull-ups, over-head squats,
- 5 repsof each: box jumps, pull-ups, over-head squats.
- Row 1000m (my kids ran/walked 800m instead)
Then I came home, showered, and worked Heidi (engagement, basic commands of sit, down, stand, and crawl)
CrossFit Warm-Up (3 rounds):
- 10 overhead squats
- 10 dips
- 10 pull-ups
- 10 back ext
- 5 burpees
CrossFit WOD (3 rounds):
- Run 400 (but I rowed the 2nd and 3rd rounds)
- 12 KB Deadlifts
- 21 box jumps
Post-WOD (supposed to be 3 rounds, but I did one):
- I skipped the sit-ups on the back ext machine
- 10 toe-to-bars (but I didn’t get my toes all the way up, of course)
- 20 sit-ups
I also skipped mobility other than the butterfly stretch.
Just in case anyone reading this thinks that maybe I’m being buffalo’d, it has definitely hit me that just because they name it different things, that it is ALL working out
All while enjoying new jeans during the day. No longer an 18/20. Now wearing 14!